Since 2007, PetWebPro has been helping animal shelters, veterinarians, pet sitters, dog trainers, pet boutiques and bakeries with their digital and print communication needs.
We specialize in:
- project development of WordPress websites
- WordPress custom theme design
- brand creation and management
- print collateral design and development
- social media and online brand awareness (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- cPanel and WHM hosting environments
- professional photography and editing
- content development, writing for SEO
- identifying project goals and administering appropriate SaaS systems
- email newsletter software (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Aweber)
- Ecommerce software (Ecwid, 3dCart, WooCommerce)
- Event registration management (Eventbrite)
- Donation and non-profit management (Network for Good, Paypal, Wild Apricot)
- event coordination, specializing in non-profit organizations
Owner and founder, Molly T. Taylor holds a Bachelors Degree in Communications from John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
A native of Northeast Ohio, she relocated to Southwest Florida in 2001, founded PetWebPro, LLC in 2007 and returned to Ohio in 2012.
In addition serving as Project Manager for PetWebPro.com, Molly is a photographer and multimedia artist. She operates her creative services company, Concept Pop, which was co-founded in 2013 in collaboration with her late husband, Donny Taylor.
Molly is also the film coordinator and director for Kids for Positive Change a national program to REACH, TEACH, and INSPIRE kids to take action on local, national, and global issues that are impacting their world and future generations.
When not on the road filming, working and re-discovering life, Molly spends her days in her home studio/office overlooking the beautiful shores of Lake Erie, near Cleveland, Ohio focusing on the art of joyful living and a compassionate vegan lifestyle.